Wednesday 5 May 2010

Topshop make-up launch


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
What a great way to start my blog! Today is the launch of Topshop's first ever make-up line which goes on sale online and in stores. Topshop have teamed up with make-up artst Hannah Murray to create two ranges of make-up. The first, a trend collection which will change every few months, also a base collection which will include essential make-up items.

I went in to the Topshop in Nottingham to check out the range up close rather than looking at it online, the line looks pretty good, including nail varnishs, foundations, eye shadows, lipsticks etc prices ranging from £4 to £12. I've seen a few items that I really like and will be buying when I can, I'll also be doing some reviews on them for you!


No comments:

Post a Comment