Saturday 15 May 2010

A late introduction



A little late for an introduction, I know, but I like to do things mixed up, after all I am a girl. okay so, this is me...





My full name is Hannah Louise Smart. I like it apart from my last name, it's a bit random. I'm 17, 18 in September and I'm 5"1 so I'm pretty small! At the moment I'm doing my A levels at a college in Nottingham. I'm studying applied art, photography and film studies. It's a lot of hard work but I don't tend to do much of it! And don't ask what I want to do afterwards because I really don't know! I have a boyfriend, called Kieran, who is very lovely. We've been together for 4 years, which is a long time I guess, but it really doesn't make me an expert! He makes me feel smaller than I already am because he's 6"3! He lives in Hull now because of university but I get to see him a lot so it's okay, I just despise Hull!


In no order:

My 5 favourite shops:
1. American Apparel
2. H&M
3. Zara
4. Topshop
5. Primark (Meh, it's cheap!)

My 5 favourite brands/designers:
1. Miu Miu
2. Alexander Wang
3. Alexander McQueen
4. Vivienne Westwood
5. Wildfox

My 5 favourite bands at the moment:
1. A Fine Frenzy (number 1 always)
2. Alexisonfire
3. Florence and the Machine
4. Passion Pit
5. Lykke Li

My 5 favourite films:
1. Into the Wild
2. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
3. Garden State
4. Factory Girl
5. The Virgin Suicides

I don't know what else to talk about! Sorry if this was extremely boring, I'm quite a boring person, ahaha! If you have any questions ask them here: http://www.formspring.me/citybythesea

my other blogs etc are here:
http://acitybythesea.tumblr.com/
http://twitter.com/acitybythesea
http://www.youtube.com/user/acitybythesea

1 comment:

  1. you're so gorgeous!
    and this stuff is good to know.
    alexisonfire are awesome.
    4 years is a long time and i take admiration from that. i'm 18 in august and i've been with my boyfriend (he's a year younger) for 2 years in june, i thought that was ages! :) congrats.
    x

    ReplyDelete